Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

'See Ya Later- Alligator!!

Good morning!
Here is the card that I made for all of our boys for Valentines.
I think they sure turned out so cute!
The boys just loved it & carried it around.
We often say to them- "See ya later alligator" 
with the reply of 
"After while crocodile"!
So this stamp set is so fitting.

'See Ya Later' (SAB), 'Zoo Babies', 'Teeny Tiny Wishes' & 'Just Sayin'
cs:  Basic Gray, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
ink:  Real Red, Wild Washi
supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB), Word Bubble Framelits, Word Window Punch, Owl Builder Punch (small heart), Real Red Stitched Ribbon, 
Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots, Scalloped Topper Tag Punch

Normally my weekends are full of stamping.  
Not this weekend......I took the weekend off of one job for another job.
I have ALOT of farm stuff to do this weekend & hoping to get it all done.

I hope you have a "sensational" Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment