Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

'Oh, Happy Day'!

Good morning!
Oh Happy Day!!
It is MONDAY!
Woo Hoo!
We have another busy week here.
 I am praying that we don't get hit with another snow storm that is headed out way 
& predicted to hit tomorrow & Wednesday.

Here is a cute card that I did as my swap for my downline meeting.
I am in a black mode I guess....but lovin' it!
 'Starburst Sayings'
cs:  Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Coastal Cabana, Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Starburst Framelits, Circle Framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Black Chevron Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimesionals

Gotta run.......the boys will be here soon.
Drake has been running a fever & hopefully can get him in to see Dr. Mary today.
We are assuming he has an ear infection.

Have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment