Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

More 'Vivid Vases'

Good morning!
This was one of my shoe box swaps for my downline meeting that I had 

with my team last Saturday.
Yes- sorry- more 'Vivid Vases'!
I told you I really like this stamp set!!!!
It is so modern, yet elegant, yet simple......so many things all wrapped into one stamp set.
Isn't the Sweet Sorbet (SAB) -Summer Starfruit colored designer paper 
just striking with the Basic Black?
I LOVE this new Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper (SAB)!
It is a Sale-a-bration (SAB) item & it is one of the options you can get for 

FREE with a $50 through 3/31/14.
I used the other patterns of the designer paper on the vases.
 'Vivid Vases'
cs:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit
dp:  Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper (SAB(
ink:  Jet Black Stazon
markers:  Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
supplies:  Summer Starfruit Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot 

I pray that I have good mojo today as I have alot of creating to do!
Jenny is having an early Super Bowl Sunday Stamp Party tomorrow
& we have many joining us!
I will have 6 awesome cards for them to make.
I'm excited about them coming to stamp with me & I can't wait to share!

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment