Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I LOVE the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch!

Good morning!
WOW- we got a little snow last night.
What a long winter we have had!
 
Today I'm sharing another one of the cute cards that everyone stamped 
at Marsha's workshop.
I LOVE the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch!
There are so many ways to use it!
So cute & easy to do!
 'Perfect Pennants' & 'Petal Parade'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White
dp:  Fresh Prints Paper Stack
ink:  Crumb Cake, Real Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Scallop Textured Embossing Folder, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Burlap Ribbon, Linen Ribbon, Scalloped Edge Punch, 1 3/4" Scalloped Tag Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (flower), Brights Candy Dots (Real Red), dimensionals, glue dots

My mom & Aunt Virginia came down yesterday & spent the morning visiting the twins & me.
Mom brought me a yummy angel food cake (my favorite) for my belated birthday.
She had originally planned to come last Monday, but we had the snow- 
so we post-poned it. 
I'm glad they came.
I enjoyed getting to see them.
Then-
Nathan & Brayden were here last night to visit & have supper.
It was an eventful evening as my kitchen sick drain plugged....
& thankfully I have a husband with many traits & he tore it apart, 
ran a snake drain cleaner it in & got it unplugged!
BLESS HIM!
So our evening hours were consumed with this, but we are thankful it is now fixed.

Tonight I'm a hog farmer helping Deke.
We will sell a load of hogs & then spend the rest of the night moving pigs- so that Deke will be able to finish powerwashing the nurseries & getting ready for our new babies to come in a couple of weeks.
 We will have a late night.

Gotta run....my boys will be here soon.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment