Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

A CUTE 'Banner Blast' card!

Good morning!
Here is one of the cards everyone joining me this week to stamp will be making!
It is cute card showcasing lots of new Sale-a-bration items!
Love these colors together!
Check out the banners along the bottom edge of the circle.
'Banner Blast' (SAB) & 'Sassy Salutations'
cs:  Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Basic Black & Whisper White
dp:  Sweet Sorbet (SAB)
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB), Starburst Framelits, 
Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Banner Punch (SAB), Basic Metal Buttons, 
Sweet Sorbet Accessories Kit (Pool Party Twine)

It was a late night stamping with many that braved the COLD & SNOW to come stamp with me.
We have a fun night together.
I'm glad that they all joined me.

Deke chored early this morning & is headed to Mt. Pleasant today for more meetings.
I get to hang out with the boys...we might just stay in our jammies all day!
I still have cutting & cards to get ready for my workshops for tomorrow & Sunday too!

I HOPE you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment