Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Sale-a-bration Starburst card!

Good morning!

Here is another card that everyone stamping with me this week gets to make.
It is a fun technique called Starburst or Sunburst.
It is easier than it looks.
But isn't it just beautiful with the Sweet Sorbet (SAB) Designer Paper!
I think this is a bright & Springy card. 
It reminds me of my grandma's quilts. 
 'Petal Parade' (SAB) & 'A Dozen Thoughts'
cs:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
dp:  Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper (SAB)
ink:  Sahara Sand & Crisp Cantaloupe
supplies:  Fringe Scissors, Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (Flower), 
7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Silicone Craft Sheet, Anywhere Glue Stick, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I have a stamp class here this morning & then one again this afternoon.
I am looking forward to having everyone come stamp with me!
I am praying that the predicted snow for today doesn't hit us too hard. 
It is definitely snowing pretty hard right now.

I am wishing you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment