Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

A beautliful birthday card!

Good morning!
Here is a beautiful birthday card that my dear friend & demonstrator 

Judy Hopping made for me.
She cased it from demonstrator Becky Roberts.
Isn't it stunning!
 I love the fold!
It is similar to one that I'll be doing at my March workshops using the 
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
I will update this post with a supply list sometime soon.

Yesterday was crazy!
Deke was gone all day to meetings.
Brody had a fever- so I went to Manda's house in the morning to get them.
I took him to the dr in the afternoon &
Manda met me there after she got off of work.
He has strep throat & got an antibiotic. 
 
Brayden is sick too & his mom took him to the dr.
He has a bad cough & is on steroids for 4 days.
Thus he didn't get to go to his Elementary program.
Which is a bummer that we all were sad about.
So Papa went to another meeting in Fairfield last night 
& I spent the evening doing bookwork.
 
I hope both boys are better soon.
And I'm praying that Drake doesn't get sick.

Today will be another busy one & the boys will be with us.
Our taxes are done, so we are headed to pick them up at our CPA's, 
as farmers taxes are to be filed by 3/1 (tomorrow).
We will run some errands too while we are in town this morning.
Maybe we can talk Papa into eating lunch at McDonalds??
Then Nathan & Brayden will be here tonight.

I have LOTS of stamping to do in the next 2 days....so hope I get to stamp tonight.
I hope I have good mojo & all of my ideas just click.
Woo Hoo- I have a workshop on Sunday & Deb is my hostess.
I am looking forward to sharing lots of fun new things with all of the gals.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment