Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Woo Hoo!!! It is Sale-a-bration time!!!

Good morning!
Woo Hoo!
YES- it is Sale-a-bration time!!!!!!
My favorite time of the year!
I LOVE FREE STAMPIN'UP! PRODUCTS!!!
Don't you?
 
Click here to see the Salea-bration Catalog!
If you don't have a copy of your own Sale-a-bration Catalog, 
please let me know & I'll be sure to get one to you!
Check out this super cute card that I made for my downline meeting on Saturday!
It is using all new Sale-a-bration products!
I just love the bright springiness of it!

I would like to thank demonstrator Ronda Wade for this cute layout that I CASED.
 I totally changed the colors & added the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder 
& an extra layer to it.
'Petal Parade' (SAB)
cs:  Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
dp:  Sweet Sorbet (SAB)
ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe
supplies:  Sweet Sorbet Accessory Kit (Crisp Cantaloupe Twine),
Lace Doilies, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Paper Snips,
Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB), Paper Piecing Tool, Paper Piecing Mat

 It is another COLD day in Iowa!
School is delayed again this morning for 2 hours due to the cold.
Deke left super early this morning for another meeting.
He is at the State Capitol today in Des Moines for a meeting.
Tonight Nathan & Deke will be going to the Iowa BB game.
Brayden & G'ma will enjoy a quiet evening at home together.

Brayden leaves tomorrow for a trip with his mom & Mike for 2 weeks.
Gosh....what will we do without him here for that long?

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments: