Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

'Vivd Vases'

Good morning!
Here is another one of my January class cards.
I think that this stamp set is so cute & modern.
Don't you like the designer paper on the vases?
(I will update this post with a supply list sometime soon.)

Wow a very busy next 2 days!
I'm a farmer this morning helping Deke sort & move hogs from one of the outside lots.
Nathan & Steven are coming to help us.
Then I'll be finishing cooking my ham, gravy & chicken/noodles to take to Deke's family's Christmas that we'll be having later this afternoon/evening.

 I still have alot of card stock to finish cutting for my workshop tomorrow, so will be burning the midnight oil tonight.
Cathy & Judy are my 2 hostesses for tomorrow!
They have alot of friends coming & I can't wait to see everyone & spend our afternoon stamping together.
I just pray the weather is good & everyone can make it.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment