Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Occaions Catalog set- 'Simple Stems'.

Good morning!
Here is a sweet tag card using the New Occasions Catalog set- 'Sweet Stems'.
And of course- one of my new favorite things- the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
'Simple Stems' & 'Perfectly Penned'
cs:  Daffodil Delight, Crisp Cantloupe, Whisper White
dp:  Watercolor Wonder Designer Paper
ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe
supplies:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (double punched to get the points), 
1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Daffodil Delight Candy Dot, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, White Organdy Ribbon, Extra Large Oval Punch, dimensionals

It is amazing how I just grabbed some left over pieces laying on my Stampin' Studio table
 to come up with this card.

Yesterday I stamped every spare minute I could all day!
Then last night we enjoyed Nathan & Brayden being here for supper.
Susie's Hair Hut was open for business-& I got both Nathan & Brayden's hair cut. 

Today I'm a stamp fool!
I pray I have good Mojo!
Woo Hoo!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment