Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

More 'Petite Petals' from the New Occasions Catalog!

Good morning!
Here is a one of the cards everyone joining me for my January classes will be making!
I think I've said before that the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch is one of my 
new favorite things!
 Check out the way this opens......just kind of different.
 'Love & Sympathy', 'Petite Petals' & Four You'
cs:  Pear Pizzaz, Wisteria Wonder, Naturals Ivory
dp:  Afternoon Picnic
ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzaz
supplies:  Big Shot, 
Decorative Dots embossing folder (you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-bration),
Pear Pizzazz Ribbon, Burlap Ribbon, Petals Punch, Paper Snips, Basic Pearls, dimensionals, glue dots

As many of you will be reading this post this morning, 
I'm off to the airport & heading to Houston, Texas to attend Stampin' Up! Leadership!
I have only been to Texas once-years ago for a quick trip with my daughter, 
2 of her friends & their 2 moms to South Padre.
AND I haven't ever been to Leadership before.
So I'm doing some new things!
I am looking forward to this adventure & hoping that I come home with TONS of new ideas to share!
 Other demonstrator friends joining me are:
Dawn, Lynda, Christy & Sally.
I'm looking forward to spending the rest of the week with all of them.
 We will be heading to a shoe box swap stamping event shortly after 
we arrive at our hotel this afternoon!
I stayed up most of the night last night finishing my swap for this event.
And I'll post a picture of it later this week.

I hope that we have internet access in our hotel so that I am able to blog each day.
So be sure to stop back by to see what we've been up to.
I am not sure when I'll be posting though, as it will all depend on what is 
going on with our schedules.
I hope to try to continue my routine of posting something new each morning.

I will be missing my family & all of my boys this week.
G'ma got lots of kisses before I left though from all 3 of my boys!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

1 comment: