Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Here is one of my Leadership swaps!

Good morning!
Here is one of my Leadership swaps!
I love this tree stamp set!
I have used this same stamp set & colors in a couple of other cards I have previously posted.
But check out the Starburst framelit.
I LOVE it!
Look how awesome is layers with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch.
 'Look Up to Father', 'Four You' & 'Hardwood' background stamp
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory
ink:  Chocolate Chip
marker:  Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
supplies:  Big Shot, Woodgrain embossing folder, Always Artichoke Candy Dots, Starburst Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

We had a super busy day yesterday!
Here is Shelli Gardner walking out on stage for our General Sessions welcome!
What an awesome lady she is!
We went to the Aquarium last night for our Managers Reception.
Here is a diver in the one of the tanks at the Aquarium welcoming us!
This was the theme of our reception.
Here is a photo of my downline Dawn Klein & myself.
Check out these fish!
 Check out this White Tiger.
Isn't she beautiful!
Here is her big brother.
 Sara is feeding the Sting Rays while we watch.
Sally, Christy, Dawn & Sara
We road the train.
And we road this big Ferris Wheel!

Oh how I wish I had my family with me last night at the Aquarium.
The boys would have loved it all!

We did have alot of fun last night, with a
great company, good food & a beautiful evening hostessed by Stampin' Up!

We are off again today to classes & events.
We are having fun & learning lots of new things.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Susie, it looks like you are having soooo much fun! Love it that you share with all of us at home.

    Von

    ReplyDelete