Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Here is a lovely 'Vivid Vases' card.

Good morning!
Here is a lovely 'Vivid Vases' card.
Gosh.....I just can't get enough of this stamp set.
And honestly- when first viewing it in the catalog I would not have guessed that I would have used it so much & in so many different ways.
 I also love black & ivory cards!

This is the other card everyone at Cathy's party did last night!
Wowser......Cathy had a great party!
 I enjoyed getting to share with everyone.

'Vivid Vases'
cs:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black
dp:  Modern Medley Designer Paper
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Real Red & Pear Pizzaz
supplies:  Big Shot, Starburst framelit, Very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon, Banner Punch (SAB), dimensionals, glue dot

Woo Hoo!
It is Friday!!
I hope you have a FABULOUS day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

3 comments:

  1. Can you please tell me how you get the patterns on the vases? I have seen it and love it, but I just can't figure out how to do it. It was the same with the cute girl in Beautiful You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For these vases I just stamped them onto the black & white designer paper & cut them out with my scissors. It is super easy to do! This stamp set is now retired. Do you already have it?

    On June 1, 2018 in our 2018-2019 Annual Catalog though there is a NEW stamp set called 'Varied Vases' & a coordinating Vases Builder Punch!! They are similar to the vases above & they are so cool! You can check out a sneak peek of that by clicking here- http://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2018/05/another-new-catalog-sneak-peek-varied.html

    Hope this information helps you!!
    Happy Stamping!
    Hugs-
    SUSIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry- I guess you'll have to copy, cut & paste this link to see it. http://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2018/05/another-new-catalog-sneak-peek-varied.html

      OR you can put the words 'Varied Vases' in the "search this blog" spot along the right edge here on my blog.

      Delete