Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Here is another Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek!

Good morning!
This is a card that my downline Dawn Klein created 
for a shoe box swap that we did at Leadership a couple of weeks ago.
I LOVE it!!!
I LOVE her vintage style!
She is an amazing stamper!
Isn't this card just stunning?
And is showcasing the cool 'Banner Blast' set & coordinating Banner Punch
 that are both Sale-a-bration products & available beginning
next Tuesday, 1/28/14.
'Banner Blast' (SAB)
cs:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
dp:  Modern Medley
ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
supplies:  Big Shot, Arrows Textured Embossing Folder, Banner Punch (SAB), Basic Pearl, Small Heart Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Linen Thread, Crochet Trim, Glue Dots

WOW!
What a LONG trip I had to deliver stamps last night.
I am so appreciative to those that connected with me.
When I left home it wasn't doing anything weather wise.
About 15 mins from home it started spitting slushy rain, that turned into snow.
And it took me 4 1/2 hours to do what normally takes me a little over 2 1/2 hours.
I was driving 35 miles per hour on I80 on the way up & all the way home too on Hwy 1.
Had I ever dreamed that the predicted snow showers were going to amount to several inches of WET, Heavy Snow & slick roads- I would have reschedule.
Anyways.....I'm so thankful that I made it home safely.

Nathan had an early meeting this morning, so I'll be taking Brayden to school this morning & picking up the twins at their home to bring to our home.
Then tonight I'm a farmer, helping Deke,  as we sell hogs.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment