Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Here is another 'Petite Petals' card!

Good morning!!
WOW!!
Today is my downline meeting here at our home.
I've been a stamping the night away getting ready for it.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & spending our day together stamping!

 I saw a card on Pinterest similar to this.
And so this is what I came up with!
For some reason I'm totally in a black mode.
Gosh.....every card I made last night & this morning has black in it.
And I rarely use black.....but it is just so striking!
 'Petite Petals' & 'Geometrical'
cs:  Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
dp:  Modern Medley Designer Paper
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Petite Petals punch, Basic Rhinestones, Little Leaves Sizzlit, dimesnionals

 Gotta run!!
Still lots to do.
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment