Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Check out this New Ampersand Embossing Folder!

Good morning!!
Here is a quick card I made using the new Occasions Catalog Ampersand embossing folder.
I saw an card at Leadership that was embossed like this, 
so here is my version of it!
I love how the Baked Brown Sugar card stock goes with the Gold's.
I think they go so well together!
Notice how the Vellum Heart Designer Paper is punched out with the 1/2" Circle Punch?
We did this on our Make & Takes at Founders last fall too! 

This card kind of goes against my rule of combing gold & silver together.
Years ago I would have never done that!
Now I do it often with my jewelry & clothes too.
Funny how trends & fashions change.

If you look closely you can see that I used the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
 on the main card piece that is Basic Gray.
This embossing folder is a free item you can earn during Sale-a-bration for FREE.
'Happy Watercolor'
cs:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Baked Brown Sugar, Silver Foil, Gold Shimmer
dp:  Gold Fancy Foil
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB), 1/2" Circle Punch,
Paper Snips, Gold Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

WOW!
This cold & wind are wicked!
It was blowing at least 40 mph last night.
And it is still going strong now.
Sigourney Schools are delayed 2 hours.
I might end up going to Manda's today to keep the boys.
We have a funeral at church today & I'm on the luncheon committee 
so am off to get my food made to run to town.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Stay warm & safe!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment