Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Another card created with 'Look Up to Father'.

Good morning!
Last week I needed a sympathy card & a thinking of you card.
So here is the card that I did.

The sympathy card was for a dear friend Judy's (Steve's) father-in-law.
And then the other one was for my brother-in-law, Daryn, 
who passed away on New Year's Day 28 years ago.
 I still send a card to my in-laws each year on the anniversary of his passing 
& on his birthday!
Daryn is gone, but will never be forgotten- even after all of these years.
'Look Up to Father', 'Hardwood' (background stamp) & 'Four You'
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory
ink:  Chocolate Chip
markers:  Always Artichoke & Chocolate Chip
supplies:  2 1/2" Circle punch & dimensionals

Woo Hoo!!
Cindy had an AWESOME Stampin' Party yesterday!
I love it that so many of them braved the cold to come stamp with me.
We had a fabulous day & I loved sharing my creations with them!

Thankfully with the electric heater & LP gas wall heater on each end of the house- 
we are keeping warm!
Gosh- I can't believe that it is a -15* out this morning.
I am wondering if we'll get a new furnace today?
Praying that they just have to move out the water heater to get the furnace out & that they do NOT have to remove the whole wall like our furnace guy mentioned to us on Saturday!  

I'm headed to Manda's house for the day to keep the boys there.
Sigourney has no school today, but she has a Dr. appointment in Iowa City.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment