Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A 'Happy Watercolor' Note Card!

Good morning!
Here is another card I made at Founders last fall.
It is using lots of new products from the New Occasions Catalog.
 'Happy Watercolor'
cs:  Watercolor Paper
#133362 (20 assorted )NEW Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards & Envelopes= $12.95
dp:  Fancy Foil Gold Designer Paper 
ink:  Gold Encore Pad & Tangerine Tango
supplies:  Big Shot, Decor Labels Collection framelits, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Bakers Twine, Glue Dot, Dimensionals

I spent the day at Manda's home yesterday with the boys & will go back there again today.
My house is all torn up with putting in this new furnace.
The repair man isn't going to be here until Thursday now 
to get the old one out & the new one in.....
so guess Deke has to deal with it all while I'm gone.

When I get home tonight I'll be getting ready to head to Texas to SU! Leadership!
I have swaps to make & my suitcase to pack yet.
Lynda & I are leaving late tonight to stay in Coralville with Dawn 
& we will all leave in the morning for Moline to the airport.
When we get to Houston tomorrow afternoon late- we'll be headed right to a stamp class!!
Woo Hoo!
I hope to come home full of inspiration & new ideas to share!

I HOPE I have internet connection while I'm gone & am still be able to post on my blog.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment