Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

A 'Big Wish'

Good morning!
Here is a quick post.
This is another one of the cards that everyone joining me at my January classes will be making.
I LOVE this cool fold!
Look at the square window!
'Big Wish'
cs:  Real Red, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
dp:  Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Real Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Simply Scoring Tool, Square Collection Framelits, Dimensionals, Word Window Punch, 2 way Glue Pen, Glue Dots, Candy Dots

We had a really nice time with Deke's family last night celebrating our Christmas.
Plus it was our great- niece Riley's 1st Birthday too!
Brayden came home with G'ma & Papa & spent the night.

Today I'm off to a big workshop with Cathy & Judy being co-hostesses.
I can't wait to see everyone & spend our afternoon stamping together!
It will be so much fun sharing so many things from the new Occasions Catalog with all of them.

I still have some more cutting & packing up to do so gotta run.
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment