Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

She is an angel!

Good morning!
Here is a pretty angel that I cased from Pinterest.
I think that possibly Cindee Wilkensen might have been one of the creators for 
the bow angels.
Isn't she cute?
 Do you see the new gold twine......cool huh!
It is a sneak peek at a new product in the upcoming Occasion Catalog, 
which you can begin ordering out of on January 4th, 2014.
 
She only takes a few minutes to make. 
Here's what you need:

Gift Bow Bigz Die
1 1/4" Circle Punch
1 3/8" Circle Punch
1 3/4" Circle Punch
Word Window Punch
Brushed Gold Cardstock-arms and body (Gift bow Die)
Pink Pirouette Cardstock-face and arms
Champagne Glimmer Paper-halo
Vanilla Cardstock, 7/8" x 4 3/4" (banner)
Sassy Salutations Stamp Set
Cherry Cobbler Ink
Multipurpose Glue

 I die cut two bow tails and two of the small bows in Brushed Gold. Adhere the two small bow tails together so it forms her body. Use your bone folder to curl the arms and glue the tabs together. I first punched a 1 1/4" Circle from the Glimmer paper, then punched the 1 3/4" Circle over that, keeping the 1 3/4" punch down and center, so there was a little gap between the halo and the face. Glue that to the body. Punch a hole in the top and add your gold cording.  I added the face to the halo with glue and then glued that to the body.  Punch one Window Word and cut in half. Those are her hands and you can see my photo for placement. 
 

NOTE:  
If you want the words on your angel- be sure to stamp that first before you put her all together.

Woo Hoo!
This morning half of our new group of baby piggies arrive.
Kurt will be here with them about 8:30.
The boys are excited!
We will be spending our morning outside on the farm with Papa.

Tonight Nathan & Deke are going to the Iowa BB game.
So.....I'll be home alone.
I've got lots of stamping to do- so pray I get alot done!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment