Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My July calendar page......with some more sneak peeks!

Good morning!
Here is my July calendar page which has some more sneak peeks on it.
I must admit- that this is probably one of my favorite months out of all for this calendar.

Manda helped me with this layout & the June one too.
 I gave her the colors & stamp sets & she came up with the layouts.
I was glad she came to stamp with me as I miss her being my assistant.
We think alot alike when creating & she can cut card stock almost as fast as I can.
But she just doesn't have the time any more to do much stamping....she will again someday.
 Don't you just love this new stamp set & coordinating punch?
Woo Hoo!
Yep- we now have a little banner punch.
And this stamp set has 7 different banner images that go with it.
It is so cool & I think it will be a favorite of many during Sale-a-bration!
Yes- this stamp set 'Banner Blast' & coordinating Banner punch are both items that you can 
earn for FREE during Sale-a-bration!
Sale-a-bration runs from January 28th through March 31st, 2014!
My calendar is already getting full with hostesses wanting parties during this time.
It is my favorite time of the year- as I love free products just as much as you do!

'Banner Blast', 'Simply Star' & 'Seasonal Sayings'
cs:  Night of Navy, Real Red & Whisper White
ink:  Night of Navy
supplies:  Banner punch, Merry Mini's punch pack (carry over list), dimensionals

Note:  The 'Simply Stars' big star is shadow stamped in the background on the main calendar page.

Yesterday I got the twins hair cut.....boy what a challenge!
We had a cold, late night selling hogs last night.

Tonight I'm on my delivery run & was hoping to get Deke to come along so we could buy some Christmas gifts- but that isn't going to happen, as he has so much going
 on this week with work & the farm.
So I'm going to look for a few things for the boys & then hope he has time next week to go with me.
As I haven't bought anything yet for Christmas gifts & I'm running out of time since 
Christmas is only 1 week away.
Yikes!!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment