Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

My December Calendar page.....

Good morning!
Here is my December calendar page.
I love all of them.......and am not sure which is my favorite.
I know that many people will be getting these for gifts from many of my customers!
I just wish I had all of the ones done that I have cut to give as gifts to my family & co-workers.
'Christmas Collectibles' & 'Wishing You'
cs:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White
ink:  Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green
supplies:  Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Embossing folder, Christmas Collectibles ornament punch, 1/8" Silver ribbon, dimesnionals

WOW!
One more day.......until we have Christmas here with our kids!
I still have LOTS & LOTS to do!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment