Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

More 'Christmas Collectibles'

Good morning!

Today's card is another ornament card that I did at STYC.
I love the layout of it....and the shadowing of the snowflake underneath the words.
I need to remember to do this more often.
'Christmas Collectibles', 'Festive Flurries' & 'Joy to the World'
cs:  Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla
ink:  Baked Brown Sugar & Soft Sky
supplies:  Big Shot, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Pear Pizzazz Taffeta ribbon, Basic Pearl, dimensional, glue dot, Christmas Ornament punch

YIPEE!
My Christmas card kits are all cut!
Now to get Birthday cards all done today so I can work on calendars for next weeks classes.
Yesterday afternoon I got some stamps delivered, got groceries, 
went to the cemetery to put a wreath & flowers on my dads stone 
& back home to get pumpkins & fall things out of our yard.
I also got my wreaths up by our outside doors & put new red bows on them.
I'd like to get my garland & lights around our porch & my tree up today too.
We'll see how much I can get done.

Ok...gotta run.
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment