Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Lots of thanks!

Good morning!
WOW....we had an awesome Christmas with our families.
I hope you did too!
2013 is coming to an end soon & it seems to have flown by so fast.

This time of year many of us need to be sending out thank you notes for gifts we've received.
So last night I whipped up this cute thank you note using some new products.
 I guess though that the words on this card could be changed & this card could be made 
into a Valentines card or a wedding/anniversary card too.
 'Flowerfull Heart', 'Happy Watercolor' & 'Gorgeous Grunge'
cs:  Real Red, Pink Pirouette & Whisper White
ink:  Real Red & Pink Pirouette
supplies:  Big Shot, Hearts Collection framelits, Basic Pearls, dimensionals

This 'Flowerfull Hearts' single stamp is from the "A Whole lot of Love" promotion.
#134617- Wood only= $9.95
And it only available until January 27th, 2014.

 NOTES:
If you look close I think you can see the 'Gorgeous Grunge' that I shadow stamped directly onto the Pink Pirouette as a background texture look.
The words thank you from the set 'Happy Watercolor' are stamped multiple times in Real Red on the Real Red banner.

Today & tomorrow I'll be working at one of my other jobs as the bookkeeper for Wood Farms.
I am frantically gathering & entering farm information into our computer all day/night today, 
as we have our annual farm planning tax appointment tomorrow afternoon.
I pray I have a quiet & uneventful day so that I can get alot accomplished.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment