Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Here is my November calendar page.....

Good morning!
Here is my November calendar page.
I love how so many of the "Best of Anniversary" sets coordinate with the punches!
This tree worked perfect on this page!
 'Best of Autumn'
cs:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Early Espresso
markers:  Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
supplies:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, Sponge, Dimensionals

WOW- it is a winter wonderland out there.
We have piles of snow.
The boys were excited to see it when they got up this morning!
We had a fun time with them last night & this morning.
They will soon be heading home & G'ma will be heading to her Stampin' Studio.
I have all of my Christmas cards to make & lots of gifts to get done in the next 2 days. 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment