Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Here is my June calendar page......

Good morning!
Here is my June calendar page.
I thought it was fitting to do a masculine theme with Father's Day being in June.
 'Open Sea' & 'Wetlands'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Marina Mist
ink:  Marina Mist, Crumb Cake
supplies:  Natural Twine, Sponge, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle punches, Ticket Duo punch, dimensionals

I only got Steve's hair cut last night......so will try to fit the others in sometime yet this week.

Right before Steve & Manda got here after work yesterday Brody pulled over the coat rack, (that sits right inside our family room door) & it hit Drake on the top of his head & cut it open.
There was blood everywhere- but the cut isn't near as bad as I thought it would be.
Poor little guy....he didn't cry too bad, but didn't want me to touch it or look at it either.
I'm thankful it wasn't bad enough that we needed to go to the Dr. for stitches.

Nathan & Brayden were here after school & for supper, so enjoyed that.

Deke's Uncle Joe is coming today to help Deke get our lagoons pumped.
And then tonight we sell hogs so I'll be going out to help Deke sort & load them.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment