Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Another Sneak Peek.......on my August calendar.

Good morning!
Here is my August calendar page.
Check out this new stamp set!
I do love it!
It is a new Sale-a-bration stamp set & embossing folder too!
'Petal Parade' (Sale-a-bration choice) & 'A Dozen Thoughts'
 cs:  Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso & Whisper White
ink:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Paper Snips, Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (Sale-a-bration choice), 
1/2" Circle punch, dimensionals, glue dot, 1 3/8' Circle punch, 
1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch

Don't you like the extra points on this Early Espresso circle?
I did it all with just the Scallop Circle punch, by punching it again.
Pretty cute huh how it goes with the outline of the stamp set isn't it.

I made a stamp delivery run to Iowa City last night & tried to 
do a little shopping.
I got each of the 3 boys one gift- but didn't find anything else.
Oh my gosh- I still have TONS of Christmas shopping yet to do.
And when am I going to be able to do that??
Christmas is going to be here & I'm not going to be ready. 
There just isn't enough hours in the day.

Tonight all of the kids are coming here for supper to celebrate 
Manda & Steve's 5th Anniversary.
And a little birdie told me that Santa is going to stop by to see us~
I can't wait to see the looks of surprise!
I hope we can get some cute photos to share.
Many wishes for a SPECIAL Thursday!Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment