Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

An Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek!

Good morning!
Here is a sneak peek at a new Occasion Catalog set.

This was one of my swaps for my last downline meeting.
 'Happy Watercolor'
cs:  Old Olive, Eggplant Envy, Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  Old Olive Eggplant Envy
supplies:  Big Shot, Circle Framelit, White Organdy ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot, paper snips

 Yesterday was another busy day on the farm getting in more baby piggies.
The boys were so good & had so much fun!
This morning the boys and I are off to run errands- recycle center, bank, etc....
then meeting my mom, all of my sisters & several of my nieces in Pella for lunch.
Today is our annual day that my mom takes us to tour the Christmas Homes in Pella.
The boys & I won't be touring the homes with them this year, but will get to visit with & see everyone.
We'll take my Aunt Viriginia with us too so she can eat lunch with all of us.
I am hoping we don't all freeze to death.

Tonight is the Southern Iowa Speedway Racing Banquet.
Deke will be going with Nathan.
Nathan is the 2013 Stock Car Champion this year at the track 
& will get awarded for that achievement tonight.
I won't be going with them.....as I'm swamped getting ready for my 2014 Calendar Class that I have on Sunday.
I have LOTS of creating & cutting to do & praying I have good mojo.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment