Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

A sneak peek!!

Good morning!
Here is a sneak peek of some more new Occasions Catalog products!
I have a bunch of new things & haven't even had time to play with them much yet.
I quickly made this last night before I went to bed so I'd have something to post today.
 Check out this tag!!
Yep- It is a PUNCH!
Love it!
And how about those little flowers with their coordinating punch!
   'Hip Notes' & 'Petite Petals'
cs:  Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
dp:  Retro Fresh 
ink:  Bermuda Bay
supplies:  Retro Washi Tape, Bermuda Bay 1/8" ribbon, 
Bermuda Bay Candy Dots, Crushed Curry Candy Dots, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, 
Petite Petals Punch, dimensionals

WooHoo!
Tonight I have a house full coming to make their 2014 calendars!
I can't wait to spend my evening stamping with all of them!

I hope you have a have a wonder Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment