Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

A Sneak Peek using 'Vivid Vases'

Good morning!
Here is a sneak peek at another awesome Occasions Catalog new stamp set, 
along with some Sale-a-bration Designer Paper & embossing folder too!
Humm......I think all of these will be on many of your 'have to have' lists- huh???

This was a set that I really contemplated about cutting completely apart so I could use each of the vases & the words all separately.
(For those of you that know me well- know I usually do cut sets apart!)
So as of this moment I haven't cut it apart yet except for cutting off the words & mounting them on the end of the block.
Maybe I'll order another 'Vivid Vases' stamp set so I can have one cut apart 
& leave one with all of the vases together!
Check out the designer paper I used on the vases!
This idea came from a swap that I got from Raedean Shibata.
I love it!

'Vivid Vases'
cs:  Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black, Whisper White
ds:  Sweet Sorbert (Sale-a-bration- available 1/28/14)
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pisachio pudding, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit
supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots embossing folder (Sale-a-bration), Paper Snips, dimensionals 

This is one of the stamp sets I'll be using at my January stamp classes!
 
Brayden will be here to help me today!
I have LOTS & LOTS to get done.
I have lots of swaps & classes to get ready for.
I am praying I get my Stampin' Studio cleaned today.....as right now there is only a path through it & stamp stuff everywhere!
The rest of the week I pray I have good mojo & will be stamping away!

Tonight I'm a farmer, as we'll be selling hogs a day earlier than normal due to New Years Day.
I'm dreading having to work out in the cold, as I use to do it daily & didn't think anything about it- but now am not use to it.
Nathan will be here to help us though, as we will be sorting & loading them all from our outside lots. 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment