Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

A little cupcake!

Good morning!
Here is a quick card I whipped up last night before I went to bed so that I could share 
some more new products.
Gosh I've been so busy with my other jobs that I haven't had time to even unpack my box of new Occasions Catalog products & actually get to look at it all, little alone play with it yet.
HOPEFULLY on Sunday I'll get to do that.

This is a peek at some upcoming Sale-a-bration products!
Check out the stamp set & embossing folder.
These are both products you can earn for free with a $50 order beginning on January 28th, 2014.
'See Ya Later'
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
ink:  Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Big Shot,  Decorative Dots embossing folder, Cupcake Builder punch, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Crystal Effects, dimensionals

WOW-
I have been at the computer for the last many hours working on farm bookwork.
HOPE I have enough stuff gathered to be able to get things done at our appointment today.
I do love bookkeeping though.....and numbers & forgot how much I do.
Guess that is the reason I loved my job at Crop Productions Services years ago 
as the Administrative Assistant.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment