Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A gift card holder

Good morning!
Happy Christmas Eve to you all!

Here is another STYC project that I don't think I ever posted.

(I got a card similar to this in a swap, but I'm so sorry- 
I don't remember who the original creator of it was.)
This is a really cool gift card holder made with the Pop N Cuts die. 
Notice how the card is open up above, scored & the bottom folded up, 
making a pocket to insert a gift card or cash.
Here is the front view of it with the card closed.
The little deer punch out is popped up with a dimensional so that is holds down the flap.

'Very Merry Tags'
cs:  Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
dp:  Season Of Style Paper Stack
ink:  Baked Brown Sugar
supplies:  Gumball Green ribbon, 1 3/4" Circle punch, dimensionals, glue dot, 
Big Shot, Pop N Cuts die

Yesterday I ran errands, finished my shopping in Sigourney, got groceries 
& wrapped all of our presents.
And I worked on calendars for Christmas gifts.

Plus- I had to laugh......as Nathan brought his presents 
& wrapping paper out for me to wrap for him too.
He bought some really pretty green & red wrapping paper- but it had LOTS of GLITTER on it!
Of all things....as much crap as he gives to me about glitter all over our house all of the time,
 for him to buy paper with glitter on it I couldn't believe it!
It is very pretty though!

Nathan & Brayden ate supper with us last night.
And then I cut Deke's hair while the guys enjoyed laughing, 
watching episodes of 'Home Alone".

Brayden ended up talking his dad into letting him stay all night.
But Nathan will be here bright & early this morning to help me 
start cooking supper for our Christmas here tonight.
 We will open gifts, eat supper & then go to mass together.
 Tomorrow we'll spend the day with my side of the family at my 
sister/brother-in-law Beckie & Dan's home.
It is going to be a such a fun Christmas this year, 
as the boys are all so excited about everything!!

I hope to find some time today to work on calendars some more too- 
as I have about 14 of them that I need to give tomorrow as Christmas gifts 
to those on my side of the family.
They might just get a 6 month calendar until I have time to finish up the rest of them.
We'll see how much I can get done!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
 

Many Blessings-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment