Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Many Blessings for a "Happy Thanksgiving"!!!

Good morning!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Wishing you all many blessings this Thanksgiving Day!
I hope you enjoy it with family or friends.
I know I am very blessed for all I have in my life!
I have an amazing husband whom I love with all of my heart.
And we have 2 beautiful children, an awesome son-in-law & 3 adorable grandsons.
Then I'm blessed with many dear friends from near & far-
many of whom are my stamping buddies!
And I AM SO THANKFUL that I get to share my love of stamping with so many friends!
 'Magnificent Maple', 'Gorgeous Grunge' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
supplies:  Large Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Burlap Ribbon (threads), dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment