Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Here is a peek at new Occasion Catalog set!

Good morning!
Here is a peek at a card that I made using a new Occasions Catalog set- 'Happy Watercolor'.
(It is available to order beginning January 3rd, 2014!)
With the cold winter weather we are having.....I thought this springy card might cheer us up 
& start out our week with warmer thoughts.
 'Happy Watercolor' & 'Gorgeous Grunge'
cs:  Crisp Canatalope, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
ink:  Black Stazon & Smoky Slate
supplies:  Doily, White Twine, 2 1/2" Circle punch, dimensionals

We had a busy weekend!!!!
I was finally home all afternoon yesterday & spent 7 hours sitting at our kitchen table getting caught up on some paperwork.
And I'm still not all done yet.
(I was working on personal books, farm books & stamp books.)
I went to bed early & I'm hoping to be ready to start out my week strong today.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment