Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Deck the Halls!

Good morning!
Here is another STYC card.
I so love the new Circle thinlits.
Check out the cute holly that I put on the front of this card!
 (I will update this post sometime with the supply list.)

I'm working on swaps & shoe box swaps for my downline meeting that I'm hosting today.
I've been playing with a new set- 'Happy Watercolor' that will be released in the upcoming Occasions Catalog released the first part of January 2014.
This is a set that I got as one of my pillow gifts at Founders.
I also have new designer paper, washi tape, twine, etc.
It will be fun to share this with my team.
I'll be heading out the door in a few hours to
spend my day stamping with them.
I know we'll all go home with TONS of new ideas!
It will be a fun day had by all!

If you'd like to join my Iowa Inkers Team- contact me at any time.
I'd love to have you join us for our next meeting.

Gotta go.....back to stamping.......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment