Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

'Color Me' Christmas Tree!

Good morning!
Here is a cute Christmas Tree!
This is another one of my STYC projects.
This is card #2.
 'Color Me' & 'More Merry Messages'
cs:  Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
dp:  Polka Dot Parade
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  Real Red, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
supplies: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Modern Label punch
dimensionals

Isn't the fold fun?
And love the dotted designer paper.
I did a whole set of these cards with the 'Color Me' set.
 

I finally got Brody to nap yesterday in his big bed.
I am hoping he starts getting into this new routine of sleeping here & at home.
I know his mom & dad have had a rough week too.

I had a house full of ladies stamping with me last night!
It was lots of fun!
Lots of laughs were had by all too.
Someone went home with the wrong shoes on.
So Alyce is missing her shoes & someone elses shoes are here.
I hope we can find the missing shoes sooner than later.
I need to contact everyone that was here last night today.

I was beat last night.....so hurrying this morning to get some of the things picked up before the boys get here.
Tonight will be another night of stamping getting ready for my downline meeting I'm having tomorrow with my team & 'Glitter Gal' adoptees.
Yipee- I can't wai!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment