Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Check out this pull out present card!

Good morning-
Happy Hump Day!

Check out this pull out present card.
I got a swap at Founders from Sharon Armstrong with this layout.
And this is my version of it!
This was one of my STYC projects.
Isn't it cute!

'Tags 4 You' & 'Sassy Salutations'
cs:   Gumball Green, Chery Cobbler, Whisper White
dp:  Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  Big Shot, Gift Bos Bigz L Die (on special this week),
Label Bracket punch, Cherry Cobbler Twine, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, dimensionals

Brayden was here after school yesterday, so we made cookies.
He then went to the shop with his dad & I went to sell hogs.
It was a late night on the farm last night.
I then came in & went through boxes of stamps that my UPS man had just delivered.

Deke has meetings all day today.
So it will just be me & the boys.
I'll be cutting Christmas cards every spare minute I have getting ready for my upcoming class on Saturday.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment