Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Check out this pop up card!

Good morning!
Here is another STYC project.
I LOVE this card!
It is simple & cute on the outside.....
I love the tag, the washi tape, the designer paper & the twine!
BUT check out the inside!
 Don't you just LOVE how the presents here pop up when you open the card.
I got a card with pop up presents like this from a swap that I was in.
(I just can't remember who gave it to me though- I'm sorry!)
'Merry Little Christmas' & 'More Merry Messages'
cs:  Old Olive, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
dp:  Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  Season of Style Washi Tape, Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon, Big Shot, Pop' n Cuts Base die, Hexagon Punch (to square off the corners on the tag), 1/2" Circle punch, Cherry Cobbler Twine, glue dots, dimensionals

Deke & I both got our flu shots & last series of Hep A & B shots yesterday.
Plus we took Brody to see Dr. Mary.
I thought he had ear infection- but they looked good.
She thinks he is having acid reflex (like he had when he was an infant).
So she put him on meds for 3 months.
We'll know in less than a week if it is helping or not.
Pray that is what is wrong.......as he needs to sleep so everyone else can.
Poor little guy.

Brayden got to spend the night with us.
Papa had a meeting last night- so it was just us!
We made homemade pizza & he loved using my Pampered Chef roller.
It was like playing with playdough.  
And I am so thrilled that he knows so many Stampin' Up! products by name!
Gosh- he is only 5.
I know lots of people that don't know the names of some of our products.
It is so cute to hear him say them.
And to top it off- Papa notices he is using the correct names.
Love it that my guys know my Stampin' Up! lingo!

I am not ready for winter.
We had a dusting of snow yesterday.
It was cold & windy!
We sell 2 loads of hogs tonight.....and I not looking forward to being out in the cold all evening.
Gotta love being a farmer I guess- rain or shine, hot or cold!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment