Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Check out this 'peek a boo' leaf card!

Good morning!!
Wow....love this fun fall card.
Don't the colors just pop!
It is one that we did at my Fall STYC.
Check out how it opens up!
It is a door card....I have the leaf square attached to one side of the door & the word tag attached to the other side of the door.
See how it opens up.....
Take a peek.....
 Can you see the closed piece in the center?
Now check it out opened up!
Cute huh!

'Magnificent Maple', 'Thanks & Hello', 'Too Kind' & 'Gorgeous Grunge'
cs:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
dp:  Regals Designer Paper Stacks
ink:  Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
supplies:  Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Paper Snips, 1 3/4' Circle punch, 2 1/2" Circle punch, sponge, sticky strip, glue dots, dimensionals

Deke went with me last night on my stamp delivery run to IC.
I enjoyed getting to visit with many customers/friends along the way.
It was nice to have the company with Deke joining me & we even went out for supper.
Then back home to work on cutting Christmas cards still.......
 
I can't believe it is Friday already!
I hope you have a FABULOUS day!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. How did you get that lovely glow effect in your leaf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the Rock & Roll Technique. I stamped the leaf into Crushed Curry, then rolled the stamp onto the Cajun Craze ink around the outside edges, then rolled the stamp in the Early Espresso around the edges.... Super easy & yes- very pretty!

      Delete