Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

An beautiful wreath!

Good morning!
Here is another beautiful wreath that I did as one of my STYC projeccts.
I've used this set alot.
But check out how I used the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch  & punched it out this time.
Check out how it flips!!
The new Circle Card Thinlit is awesome isn't it?
I just think that this is a beautiful Christmas 'Wreath' card!
(I will update the supply list someday- hopefully soon.)

I had a great downline meeting with my team yesterday & enjoyed spending our day visiting & stamping together.
It was great welcoming some new gals & catching up on things with everyone.
We spent our whole day stamping!
And we all left with TONS of ideas!

I am off to bed soon.
I haven't had much sleep this week.
I still have card stock to finish cutting- so will get up early in the morning & do that.
I'm headed to Hiawatha in the morning for my monthly class there.
Lynda & Nancy are the hostesses.
I can't wait for them to see all of my cards that they will get to make!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

1 comment: