Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

A 'Wonderful Blessing'

Good morning!
Here is another card everyone did at my November classes.
I love this single stamp.
What a simple, yet elegant card that you can easily reproduce for your Christmas card.
 'Wonderful Blessing' 
(inside greeting- 'Prince of Peace'
cs:  Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheet
ink:  Midnight Muse
supplies:  Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Circle Collection Framelits, Basic Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Paper Snips
 Here is the same card just using the Gold Foil Sheet instead of the Silver.

Which is your favorite? 
Leave me a message & let me know.

This stamp set name says it all....
A wonderful blessing for all of us to spend time together this weekend.
WOW!
We had a great time at supper & then Doug's Surprise Birthday Party last night.
He was so totally surprised!
Chris, Kacie & Cheryl did an awesome job at planning it! 
It was a mustache bash! 
So creative & fun!
It was nice to be with all of Deke's family!

Deke & I can home from the party & cooked.
I have sausage/hashbrown casseroles & cinnamon rolls ready to bake.
My bacon & sausage is thawing!
We are having brunch this morning & I have lots of food- 
so hope that all of the Wood Clan comes. 

I hope that you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment