Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

A quick fall card.......

Good morning!
Here is a quick fall card that we did at STYC.
I used some of the left over pieces from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit 
when creating this card.
'Wetlands' & 'Gorgeous Grunge'
cs:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White
dp:  Sweater Weather
ink:  Chocolate Chipe
supplies:  Big Shot, 3 1/2" Circle Die, Autumn Accents Bigz die, Woodgrain Embossing folder, Sponges, Burlap ribbon  (unraveled), dimensionals, glue dot

This would make a nice guy card or even a Thanksgiving card.

I'm still cutting Christmas cards!
Wow- I have piles & piles.
And I am not sure I even see the end in sight yet.
But I have several customer friends that will be completing their Christmas cards that I've cut for them & the recipients will be thrilled when they receive them I'm sure!

Yesterday we had several visitors that stopped by for a few minutes to see the boys & me.
Aunt Kathy, Eloise Sieren, my sister Julie & nephew Luke.

Tonight I will be delivering stamps on my way to IC & back home. 
I think that Deke is going to ride along & we'll grab a quick bite for supper someplace.
(Unless his Uncle Joe comes to help him set up & start pumping the Lagoon- 
then he won't be going with me, but staying home to work.)

I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment