Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

A 'gift' card holder!

Good morning!

Here is an awesome gift card holder that we did at STYC.
Gosh- with the upcoming holidays, wouldn't this make an awesome holder 
that the recipient would LOVE! 
This would also be adorable even for a birthday too!
My dear demonstrator friend- Dania Welch made one like this
 for her Founders Swap & I CASED (copied) it!
I don't think I changed a thing!
It was just perfect!
 Check out how it opens!
And where you slip in your gift card.
Isn't it just so cool!
I just love the little present stamp set- 'Wishing You' in the Holiday Catalog (pg. 23)!

'Wishing You'
cs:  Real Red, Whisper White, Old Olive
Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Real Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Pop 'n Cuts Base Die, Extra Large Oval punch, Curly Label punch, 2 12" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Basic Rhinestone

WOW!
I had a huge stamp class yesterday!
It was so much fun stamping & sharing with everyone.
Great company, great food & a great time had by all!!
Thanks Nancy & Lynda for being awesome hostesses.

Gotta run......anxious to see my boys. 
I haven't seen them since Friday afternoon.
We may be going to see Dr. Mary today with Brody.
He still isn't sleeping & eating very well.
G'ma thinks he might have an ear infection.

Tonight I'll be in my Stampin' Studio cutting card stock for my upcoming Christmas Card class that is this Saturday!
 Woo Hoo!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment