Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

A 'Festive Snowflurry' scrapbook page

Good morning!
Here is a scrapbook page that I did at some of my in home workshops last month.
It coordinates with the card that I posted yesterday.
I love this stamp set & coordinating framelits.
 It turned out festive didn't it?

Deke is gone to meetings all day again today.
I still have lots of orders to get sorted- so hoping that the boys nap today so I can get a few of them done.
I am getting my hair cut tonight & want to deliver orders on my way there.

Yesterday my Aunt Virginia & sister Barbie came to visit & eat lunch with the twins & me.
Manda & Steve had sports photos to take last night, so the twins were here late.
They had their baths taken & jammies on & ready for bed when they left.
We had a busy day & G'ma was beat!

I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment