Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

A 'Christmas Collectibles' card......

Good morning!
This is another one of the cards that everyone made at my November classes.

WOW- I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday.
We had a nice time with my side of the family at my sister Julie's home.
All of my moms grandkids & great-grandkids were there- which doesn't happen each year.
Our pot-luck lunch was yummy with a traditional Thanksgiving menu.
We all left STUFFED!

What do you think of this card?
Isn't the foil Winter Frost Designer paper just beautiful!!
And I love how this set has the coordinating ornament punch to accompany it.
 
'Christmas Collectibles' & 'Joy to the World'
cs:  Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Whisper White
dp:  Winter Frost Specialty Designer Paper (12x12)
ink:  Bermuda Bay
supplies:  1/8" Silver Ribbon, dimensionals, paper snips, glue dots, Basic Rhinestones, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Christmas Ornament punch

Last night I made a set of 20 'Snowy Day' Holiday cards for 
Brayden's Mom's Boot Camp Madness Sparkle Ball, that is next weekend.
They turned out cute & hope she likes them!

Woo Hoo!
Today I'll be stamping all day/night!
I will be working on cutting more Christmas card kits (200 of them) 
& hope to get them all done today!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment