Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

A 'Calm Christma's card

Good morning!
Here is one of the cards everyone joining me at my November classes made.
I love this card!
 'Calm Christmas'
cs:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  Big Shot, Circle Framelit, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Basic Pearls, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, demsionals, glue dot, Paper Snips

Isn't it a cool layout?
It wouldn't have to be Christmas either.....you could just change the sentiment & make it anything.
I made it a sympathy card for my brother-in-law Dan's dad's funeral.
 Here it is opened up.
I used the circle framelits to cut out the hole.
(Don't use a punch- as it won't go through the 2 layers of card stock.)

Tonight I am gonna visit with a few old co-workers for a bit.
I'm looking forward to seeing all of them.

THEN-
We have a busy weekend ahead- spending it with family!
No- I don't have any stamp classes- can you believe it!
(Gosh- I'm going to go through withdrawl I'm sure.....but don't worry-
 I still stamp every day even if I am not having a class.)
Deke's family will all be home to celebrate a surprise birthday party for his brother Doug.
My sister-in-law & brother-in-law (Sheryl & Dan) are coming home from Illinois 
& I'm really looking forward to seeing them & everyone.
We don't get together too often with the Wood side of the family, so it will be a nice time.
We also get to meet our great-niece (Riley) whom was born earlier this year 
and we've never got to see yet.

We have SNOW!
The ground is covered enough to be a white blanket on everything.
It is pretty, but hope it isn't slick out.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Be sure to check back again tomorrow for another card I'll be sharing!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment