Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

A beautiful wreath!

Good morning!

So what do you think of this wreath card?
I have so liked this stamp set from day one, when I saw it in the Holiday Catalog.
This is one of the cards that everyone made at my STYC event.
 'Wonderful Wreath' & 'A Banner Christmas'
cs:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
ink:  Gumball Green
supplies:  Big Shot, Stylish Stripes embossing folder, Expressions Thinlits die, Word Window punch, Cupcake Builder Punch, 2 Way Glue Pen, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots


Wow....another weekend with LOTS & LOTS of stamping!
This morning I'm having some ladies coming to stamp with me!
 Then I'll be stamping the afternoon/night away working on my cards for my workshop that I have tomorrow with Pat & her friends!

Gotta run.....I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment