Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A beautiful 'Snow Flurry' flip card!

Good morning!
Here is a beautiful snowflake slip card that I did at my some workshops last month.
I also did a coordinating box & a scrapbook page to go with them.
I will post those in the next couple of days.
 I will update this post later with a supply list.

It was almost midnight when we got in last night from selling/moving pigs.
Every muscle & bone in my body hurt today.
You can tell I'm out of shape from when I use to work out on the farm full time.

Deke has meetings all day today.
The boys & I have errands- recycle center, etc....and going to run up to my mom & aunts.
My mom has been sick, so need to go see her.
Tonight I'll be sorting several boxes of stamps that just arrived so that I can get them delivered!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment