Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

A beautiful Poinsettia card......

Good morning!
Here is a card that I did at my November classes.
WOW.....isn't it just beautiful!
I love the affect of embossing onto vellum.
And isn't the Frosted Finishes Embellishment in the center of the poinsettia just awesome!
 I think that all of my cards at my classes this month were great....
 but this one was definitely a favorite!
And I must admit that it is one of my favorites too!

'Joyful Christmas'
cs:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Vellum
ink:  Basic Gray & Silver Encore Pad
supplies:  White Taffetta ribbon, Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty, Heat Tool, Silver Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Frosted Finishes Embellishments

I enjoyed visiting with my friends last night for a couple of hours.
Brayden was home with Papa & they were putting a cab on his Scout, 
so that he can drive it all winter.

Today Brayden & I will be headed to town to the Recycle Center, 
Dollar General, the Grocery Store, etc.
Then home to get lunch for the guys & visit with the Wood family that are home for the weekend.
And then get ready to go to Doug's surprise birthday party tonight.
I have to make it to my Stampin' Studio & whip up 2 birthday cards too to take to the party tonight,
for my brother-in-law Doug & nephew Josh!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment