Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Wow! Check out this ornament punch!

Good morning!
Here is another one of my Christmas card class/kit cards.
I love it when Stampin' Up! coordinates stamp sets with punches!
This makes for a quick way to add a popped up layer to your card.
(I will catch up with supply posting after STYC.)
 
Woo Hoo!!!
Is it really Friday- Yikes!
I'm making progress......but I am still cutting card stock!
Oh my gosh....maybe I need to rename this upcoming Fall even to something else.....
as yes- I'm Stampin' 'til I Cramp!
My shoulders, neck, back, feet, legs, etc.
BUT I can't wait for tomorrow, so I can share all of my cute creations with all that are joining me to stamp all day!
We are going to have a FABULOUS day!

Update:
Brody had a good report yesterday from Lonnie.
She was going to have Dr. Menezes read the x-rays & will be calling with his results.
But she said that their was definite bone growth since his last x-ray & she had no concerns.
And that is what we've been praying for, as I sure would hate to see him  have to have another surgery in his future.
But we will handle whatever we have to I guess.
So we'll continue our prayers that the bone will continue to grow & close shut.
AND
Brody was so also good to lay still for them to be able to do the x-ray too!

Drake had a long day with "just" Grandma.
Good thing he isn't an only child!
He missed his brother terrible & I know Brody missed him too.
They are just never apart- so this was different for all of us.
It was so cute to see how excited the twins were to see each other when Brody got home.

Ok...back to work!
I hope you have SUPER Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment